- Synergistic formulation modulates systemic metabolic stress throughout the body*
- Promotes cellular recovery by helping to neutralize free radicals and address oxidative stress*
- Supports metabolic health by influencing signaling of inflammatory and oxidative cellular pathways*
- One formula includes 4 ingredients that modulate signal pathways in multiple beneficial ways*
- Highly bioavailable ingredients, including Longvida® curcumin and purified deep sea fish oil
ProOmega CRP combines ultra-concentrated EPA+DHA fish oil with optimized Longvida® curcumin, L-Glutathione, and N-Acetylcysteine to modulate the risk of systemic metabolic stress by addressing oxidative stress and promoting a healthy inflammatory response throughout the body.* Together, these nutrients work synergistically to help neutralize free radicals, maintain healthy antioxidant status, and positively influence a variety of cell signal pathways. Ideal for patients with increased levels of C-reactive protein (CRP)—a global indicator of systemic cellular stress.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.